We are currently looking to add to our Quality Team based at East Midlands Airport for an experienced Quality Assurance Engineer to assist the Accountable Manager and the Quality manager to ensure compliance with regulatory standards, company procedures and safety policies. You will ensure that the planned and ad hoc maintenance activity supports both regulatory standards and company procedures.
The successful candidate will be expected to travel extensively to any of our Line or Base Maintenance locations.
Applicants must be able to prove the following:
- Satisfactory completion of a suitable training course at ISO 9001 level
- Have received EASA Part 145 Training
- 5 years’ experience within an airline environment
- Be in possession of a current Human Factors training certificate
- Have received SFAR/CDCCL training to a minimum of level (phase) 1
Desirable experience includes:
- Experience using QPulse audit management system
- Experience using Safety Management Systems
To apply for the vacancy please send cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org