We are currently looking to add to our Line Maintenance Team based at East Midlands Airport for an experienced EASA B1/C Licensed Engineer for a Permanent Contract. Immediate start date available, once security and employment clearances completed, for our expanding Line Maintenance Team.
Holding of Type rating on A320, B737CL/NG, 767 with CF6 and 757 with RB211 or combinations thereof is desirable.
Additional Type training will be given to the successful candidate, to ensure that they are able to react to varying aircraft types across the company.
Applicants must be able to provide the following:
- EASA B1/C Licence
- Current Approval/Authorisation
- Aircraft Type Certificate(s)
- 5 years work history
- HF Initial
- Basic Training
- Disclose and Barring Service or equivalent
- Driving Licence
Benefits of working for us:
- Defined shift pattern of 12 hour shifts of 4 days on 4 days off, or 7 days on 7 days off
- Shift allowance
- 24 shifts holidays per year
- Pension Scheme (once probation completed)
- Death in service benefit (once probation completed)
- Paid sickness absence depending on length of service and qualifying period (once probation completed)
- Private Healthcare (once probation completed)
Salary: competitive depending on skills and experience
To apply please go to: