Deputy Station Manager
Competitive Salary and benefits to include return flights and accommodation.
Shift pattern 6 weeks on 3 weeks off
Responsible for all the Line Maintenance activities at the station, as required in accordance with the company procedures.
- Ensure responsibility for the compliance to health & safety procedures.
- To oversee and control all Line Maintenance activities at the station. To supervise and delegate personnel as the situation demands to ensure the smooth running of the station.
- Implement the Line Maintenance Department policies and procedures in order to ensure the smooth running and development of the shift.
- Ensure a handover is carried out verbally and by the utilisation of company procedures.
- Liaise directly with MOC with regard to all aspects of the Line Operation occurring and in anticipation of events to follow which may impact aircraft serviceability.
Must have extensive knowledge of Line Maintenance activities and experience of running a Line Station.
Must be able to motivate and lead a team of Engineers to meet the operational requirements, good administrative abilities and communication skills.
Must have B1/B2 Licence with Type approval on B737, B777 would be an advantage. Must have at least 5 years experience as a Licenced Engineer.
Proven supervisory experience is required. Use of Microsoft Office.